Welcome to The Caregiver’s Journal,
a collection of innovative tools and caregiving resources
offering help to family caregivers when it’s most needed.
- Easy, organized tracking for the health and well-being of your hospitalized loved one
- A communications tool to vastly improve your effectiveness in giving and receiving information from healthcare professionals
- Ultimate peace of mind for caring hearts and helping hands
If you have a family member or loved one in a hospital or rehab facility, your life needs simplification–immediately! The Caregiver’s Journal will make the visit easier and allow you to stay more in control. Coordinate communications among multiple caregivers. Refresh your memory about visits with medical staff, doctors and therapists. Jot notes to yourself, the patient and other caregivers…you will love this simple, easy-to-use tool!
- Caregiver help so that you feel in control of a frightening situation
- Help with your loved one’s journey towards health and well-being
- Improved communications with doctors, nurses and medical staff
- More coordinated communications among multiple caregivers
Marie Gibson is a business consultant, author and award-winning college instructor whose personal experience and caregiving led her to become immersed in ways to improve the lives of caregivers and their hospitalized loved ones – and ultimately to her creation of the Caregiver’s Journal. Here’s her story:
Warm wishes for your loved one’s speedy recovery.
|ORDER NOW!||ORDER NOW!|
Quantity discounts and customized branding available.